Friday, January 6, 2012

Paul Nesbitt Photography Exhibition. St. Maurs Church (Rush Library), Rush, Co.Dublin


Paul Nesbitt Photography invites you to view my exhibition being held at St. Maurs Church (Rush Library), Rush, Co. Dublin.
The Exhibition will be running for 2 weeks starting this Monday 9th Jan 2012 till Saturday 21st Jan 2012.

I have chosen a selection of photographic images from around Ireland. Prints will be available to buy starting from €70. There will be two size ranges, Image sizes 12" x 8" and 16" x 12". All photographs are mounted and framed.

As well as having my exhibition at St. Maurs Church I also have my weekly stall at the Skerries Mills Market held every Saturday from 10.00am till 4.00pm. All images will be available there and many more, you can also pick up a bargain as some of my work will be on 'Sale'.

So please pop by and say 'hello' and maybe there will be a photograph for you or if you're thinking of that perfect gift, what better gift can you give than a beautiful photograph.

I hope to see you all there. Thank you for all your support and feedback

'Paul Nesbitt Photography'

Paul Nesbitt Photography Exhibition Event Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment