Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Paul Nesbitt Photography Exhibition. Skerries Mills, Co.Dublin.


Paul Nesbitt Photography invites you to view my exhibition being held at Skerries Mills, Skerries, Co. Dublin. A selection of photographic images from around Ireland. Prints will be available to buy starting from €70. There will be two size ranges, Image sizes 12" x 8" and 16" x 12". All photographs will be mounted and framed.

As well as having my exhibition at Skerries Mills I also have my weekly stall at the Market held every Saturday from 10.00am till 4.00pm. All images will be available there and many more, you can also pick up a bargain as some of my work will be on 'Sale' in the run up to Christmas. 
So please pop by and say 'hello' and maybe there will be a photograph for you or if you're thinking of that perfect gift for Christmas what better gift can you give than a beautiful photograph.

I hope to see you all there. Thank you for all your support and feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment