Saturday, April 24, 2010

Finally Coming Together

Hi all, Well it's all finally coming together. I am eventually getting to grips with this whole Blog thingy. At first I was totally lost but I guess with clicking everything on my laptop I managed to work a few things out. I'm starting to get the page look and layout I was hoping for. I will continue to keep adding to it and hope you all check in now and then to see updates about Paul Nesbitt Photography.

Not only have I started getting all my sites in order (Facebook Page, Twitter etc) and looking more like I know what I'm doing I also got good news from St. Kevin's College today (23rd April 2010). A couple of weeks ago I applied for a position on a Photography course to further my education and to hopefully achieve a BTEC Higher National Diploma, I am pleased to announce I was accepted, Sooo happy, It'll keep me busy and out of trouble for a while.

Thanks for checking out my Blog, TTFN :)

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment